wajib klik!

Friday 21 October 2011

My Happiest Moment

When talk about the happiest moments, I will be freeze for a while. Not because I don’t have any happy moment, but it’s difficult for me to choose which one is the happiest! But being with my family is a great time for me.




I was about 5 years to live separately with my parents. So when I have a free weekend, I will be returning to my parent’s home. Hang out with siblings, parent, nieces and my parent’s cat are very enjoyed.



But every time a happy moment happens, I can’t stop time and then repeat it to capture the moment. We all know that. So, everyone should have camera with ultra-compact body that we can take anywhere. As for me, it’s more regret if I forgot to buy batteries! Yes, please call me outdated. I’m still with digital cameras that use AA batteries to operate. Its Olympus but sorry guys, I forget what model is it. I loved it so much. My first digital camera!



When  Nuffnang and Olympus is organizing My Happiest Moment contest, I feel like I wanna join it! This is the first time I try to join the Nuffnang contest.



This is my happiest moment. Lepak with my 3 nieces and my younger sister at parent’s home. I can’t choose which one is good so I put 3 of it.


Everyone is happy!


Wear a tudung version



Change the position and pose!



When there are no interesting shows at TV, taking pictures is one of the most fun activities! We will make up, get dressed, wear a tudung, and posing like a model. But usually we will tarik-tarik and rebut-rebut. Everyone want to be a model! And when no one wants to be the tukang ambil gambar, we will set the timer, put the camera on cans or chair or TV and all of us will run quickly to pose!



Wahh .. I've started to miss the moment. Its 3 years ago. Who know that I can win the first prize which is Olympus PEN E-PL3 Lite Kit kan? My nieces must be happy if I brought home a new camera.



Happy photography with Olympus!







Hopefully after this I can capture all my happy moment with Olympus PEN camera.

No comments: